Ashton Deroy writes: Working in the digital sphere is not easy, it is not a one day job and done. Welcome to work, if you work one day or heck if you work one hour a day your business will be buried alive in the cluttered free market!
What do you need to do to stay on top of the digital sphere? Glad you asked, Clicked through and or cared enough to want to make real money for your business.
If you are running the Marketing and sales for your business you need the following software to stay on top of the game:
Shopify Software is a must have for your digital business. Why must you have this software? Lets check out some of the features and benefits:
- They can help you list with Amazon
- Shopify eliminates the high need for personal selling (but you still should)
- Shopify adds your service/product line to your website to keep your pricing top of mind.
Ad Narrative: Email Ashtonderoy@gmail.com to get started on developing your web presence.
Unlike most Marketers I list transparent pricing to fairly bill clients. I figure if people know my listed prices I eliminate a barrier between me and the customer.
What is Microsoft office? I ask everyone who is trained in”Who cares.” software. Why do you need Google Drive?
- Free storage
- Free use of word, ppt and spreadsheet software
- Collaborative technology need in every marketing space
If you are using anything else. STOP! Your sales teams, Marketing teams and everyone who is not handling private information needs to be using this.
I am not on Google analytics because I don’t need to be… I measure all my Websites with WordPress ratings. What else benefits me with this software?
- Manages web hosting + Domain in 1 easy place. I know some people don’t like having all their eggs in one basket. For the benefits I have had as a 3 year long user I am okay with it.
- I can see what blogs drive traffic
- Convenient easy to use upgrading. For business emails, Business domains and business level web templates.
If you don’t know your Websites IP hits, you can’t sell advertising on it! “Period”.
Send us your thoughts! We love getting engaged with the community.