Ashton Writes: This situation came up for me Saturday 27th of May. My aunt got into her parking lot and realized her car tire was flat. Why was this tire flat? She drove over a nail somehow.
How to change a tire?
- Find a safe flat location, thankfully we were in my aunt’s garage
- Turn on your hazard lights
- Apply parking brake
- Apply wheel wedges
- Remove wheel hub cap and wheel covers.
- Loosen the lug nuts, Lefty loosey!
- Place jack under the vehicle, in our case, it was a Toyota
- Unscrew lug nuts
- remove the flat tire
- Mount on the spare tire with lug nut bolts
- Tighten the lug nuts
- Lower the vehicle and tighten again
- Lower the vehicle completely
- Replace hubcap
- Store all of your equipment
- Check pressure in your tire
- Take flat tire to Dignity auto repairs!
For your flat tire needs go to Dignity Repairs.
Hours of operation:
Monday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
For more automotive content, go to DignityRepairs.com the original Businessphere client.