Test their website for yourself. Look for errors!
Click this URL: https://bayofquinte.ca/tourism/
From: Ashton Deroy
Subject: Website improvements & You need an interactive technology specialist.
Email, revised for blog post.
Hey guys, I was at Career Edge when a member of the marketing team did a presentation. He did a very good job and I am very on board. I just wanted you guys to know you have a number of problems with your website.
- Facebook icon
- Instagram icon
- Instagram linked photos
- Facebook icon – Your Facebook is down or non-existent. You need to re-code the url or recreate the social media all together & then integrate it with the website.
- Instagram icon – Your Instagram page is completely down or non-existent. You need to re-code the url or recreate the social media all together & then integrate it with the website.
- Instagram linked photos – You should consider only linking only the media file to the website. Then having the photo enlarge when the user clicks on them.
- Facebook boosted posts
- Twitter Tweets
- Blog posts
- How are you planning for the marijuana tourism boom that is expected for 2019?
- What will you do to get Quinte West on board with a suddenly diverse social atmosphere?
- How can we focus more on sustainable tourism for 2019?
- How can we focus more on promoting Quinte West locally owned businesses in Tourism?
Improve the Bay of Quinte performance by outsourcing your web marketing to a talented upcoming agency. The mistakes our town is making at this current scale are going to hinder the growth of tourism moving forward. I shiver at the fact that Bay of Quinte has put so little thought in to tourism hubs, their poor website interactivity & poor use of blog media.
The current design of the site is a waste of the web space & creates poor marketing Return on Investment. Make a meeting with our firm by contacting us at (647)-850-6802.